Truth Be Told

What do you do when people you really like act like assholes? Do you tell them to their face or do you try and drop some hints? I cannot, for the life of me, hint at anything. I do not get or drop hints at all. I have told many people, if you want to say something, just say it. I now find myself in a quandary as I am unable to take my own advice. How do I tread the fine line of friendship and hostility? I probably will say it. A quick rip, blood gushes and someone will faint. Why do you need friends if you can't be straight with them? Tell it like it is and move on. Yes, words do hurt but that is a facet of life. Who said life was fair? You live, you learn, and while you are at it, say something really cheesy, so people won't forget you. Now that I have made up my mind, will someone talk to my friend and tell him he is an asshole?

Why do people who are quick to judge others have no patience in finding out the truth? Has truth become a by-product of a fast-food life? I hate it when people say "whatever man, whatever floats your boat or flies your kite (or something in those lines), I'm not judging". But, you are. You are judging me to kingdom come, you Judgy Judgerson. You have already made up your mind about me before we even met. I know that and you know that I know that too. Well, I will judge you in my spare time and I will have my revenge. My revenge is like a dish of red hot chicken vindaloo but Uma Thurman said it is best served cold, so I don't know anymore. What was I talking about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Lonely Place (1950)

Jamais Vu 2010

Endhiran (2010)