A Touch of Lust

Tender love is lost
only the existence of lust
the animal awakens to the sounds of nature

I repeat the mantra of lust as I
cleanse myself
- of pure love
- of tenderness

The fairytales of purity hidden
in the lecherous utopia
the longing for you
stokes the carnal fire
as the soul freezes within

The fire,
the fire in which I lose my will;
the fire in which I lose my innocence

The lightning struck this lovelorn fool
this brutal truth I understood
naivety is the first stage of love

My heart; the stone that should have been sculpted
by the tools of time
does not exist
scorched remains left behind...

A note: this was my first attempt at writing, something. I would like to write a book but I always feel inexperienced or find it really difficult especially when iCynic (version 30.0) lurks in the background, smirking. Dedication and fervour and most of all time is needed. I will strive for the best and your comments would be most welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jamais Vu 2010

In a Lonely Place (1950)

Endhiran (2010)