A Duologue (Part II)

Click here for Part I

I want to get my hands on LSD. What, no, not what you think. I meant a Liquid Soap Dispenser. Why are people so paranoid? Nowadays LSD needs LSD
Why?
People need LSD to dispense soap automatically because the surface of the LSD would be contaminated by germs
But you would be cleaning your hands after you touch the LSD, wouldn't you?
Hey man, don't look at me. I'm not the crazy one scared by bacteria

So, two bacterias walk into a bar…
No dude, bacteria is already plural; bacterium is singular
Ok smartass, 2 bacteriums walk into a bar…
You want some Smarties?
NO, what's wrong with you?
Bored, I guess

Lost my train of thought there
Better hurry up if you want to catch the last train at 2
Jeez, Louise!
Ok then, you middle-class, suburban Midwest American from 50's movies/TV-shows
That was below the belt!
Ironic, you saying 'below the belt'
Why?
Last time I checked, you buried your balls in your backyard

The door slams. I am left alone with a copy of my manuscript. I suddenly have a craving for ice-cream. Oh well, the documentary on fossilised stool samples of the cavemen is about to start. I will have some chocolate cake instead. And I wonder why I don't have any friends, even imaginary ones…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Lonely Place (1950)

Jamais Vu 2010

Endhiran (2010)